Bluelab pH Controller Connect
Clever monitoring, dosing and data logging of solution pH levels. Made easy.
Sometimes the more you know, the better. And when it comes to managing the pH of your nutrient solution, exact knowledge makes a world of difference.
Bluelab's brainy pH controller connect constantly monitors and fine-tunes the pH levels for you. But more than that, it wirelessly data logs to your computer too, putting continuous information at your fingertips. Use the data to make system changes faster for the ultimate crop. You can also change the settings from your PC.
- ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is required, sold separately
- Local and Cloud data logging capability (download free Bluelab Connect Software)
- Adjustment of control settings from a local PC via Bluelab Connect Software
- Option to view data and current status remotely via Google DocsTM
- Automatic control and monitoring of system pH with reservoirs up to US 200 gal/760 L
- Plant-safe green back lit LCD with adjustable brightness
- Large, easy to read displays
- Easy to navigate menu to program and adjust settings
- Simple push button pH calibration with on screen guide
- Flashing high/low alarm with control lockouts
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss
- Water resistant, wall mount design
- 13 foot (4 meter) acid/alkali resistant dosing tube supplied
- Use with undiluted Bluelab pH Up or Down
- International power supply
- Replaceable double junction pH probe
- Separate Bluelab Temperature Probe (for pH ATC)
- Replaceable peristaltic pump and tubes
- Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender